So Much to Look Forward To
I am so excited to be graduating soon! Looking back at my time in the Instructional Systems and Learning Technologies program, I feel like I have accomplished and learned so much. I am finishing my remaining requirements now, and it feels amazing to be this close to the end.
It is also so cool to be in Ottawa for my aunt’s wedding this weekend while still getting so much work done. This week feels busy but exciting, with school coming to an end and such a special family celebration ahead.
I am grateful for everything I have learned and look forward to bringing more educational technology into my classroom. I am also excited to see where this experience may take me in the future. For now, I am enjoying this moment and appreciating how much is coming together at once.

Comments
Post a Comment